We are one of the leading manufacturers and importers of Acetone and we strive to give the best possible service to customers in terms of quality, packing and distribution. As a reputed dealer of Acetone,
We are one of the leading manufacturers and importers of Acetone and we strive to give the best possible service to customers in terms of quality, packing and distribution. As a reputed dealer of Acetone, we ensure to take care of its chemical property of quickly evaporating into the air by sealing it tight so that you get the exact quantity ordered. Our policies to ensure 100% customer satisfaction has today made reputed wholesalers of Acetone in Delhi.
A brief introduction to Acetone
Acetone, is basically an organic chemical which contains oxygen, hydrogen and carbon atoms and is also known as propanone. It is a colourless, volatile and flammable liquid and mixes easily with water. It has got a wide range of uses in the fields of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, laboratories etc. We will list out some of the most important ones.
- Industrial applications: It is used in the thinning of polyester resin and dissolving super glues. It is used in the preparation of metals prior to painting as it is a heavy-duty degreaser.
- Pharma applications: It is used in the manufacturing of pills and also used in liquid medicines for getting the right density. It is also used as an antiseptic.
- Cosmetics: In nail paint remover, Acetone is one of the main ingredients. Nail paint can be easily removed by dipping a cotton swab in nail paint remover and rubbing it. In makeup and skin creams also, acetone is added.
- Laboratory Uses: Since Acetone mixes well with water, it is used as a solvent, and mostly serves as a cleaning agent for laboratories. It is used for the rinsing of glass apparatus as it speeds up the drying process. It is used to conduct chemical reactions at low temperatures. It’s vapors appear fluorescent under UV light, and hence cam be used as tracers.
- Electronic Purposes: It is used for the cleaning of electronic gadgets.
- Domestic uses: Acetone can be used to remove very stubborn ink stains. It can also be used for the removal of oil stains from walls.
We have set ourselves high standards for the storing, packing, and distribution of Acetone. As a leading dealer of Acetone, we give high priority to the care and safety of our employees in the handling chemicals like Acetone. We are also deeply concerned about the environment and take utmost care to prevent any harmful effect on the environment.
We are committed to deliver very high-class service to our esteemed customers and ensure the best possible way of packing and distribution of Acetone, thus making ourselves a leading distributor of Acetone in Delhi.
vvWe take into consideration the varying needs of our customers regarding the quantity of Acetone required and deliver as per their specified requirements in 50-liter, 200 liters packing, 21-ton, 28 ton and 32 tons from Kandla port