Based in Delhi, we are a reputed firm and are one of the leading manufacturers and importers ofPropylene Glycol. We believe in giving the best possible service to our customers and adopt the higheststandards possible
Based in Delhi, we are a reputed firm and are one of the leading manufacturers and importers of
Propylene Glycol. We believe in giving the best possible service to our customers and adopt the highest
standards possible in our storing, packaging and distribution methods.
It is a synthetic organic compound, and a viscous colourless liquid. It has a fairly sweet taste but is nearly
odoourless. Chemically classed as a diol it mixes well with a broad range of solvents including water,
chloroform, and acetone. Primarily used to produce polymers, it has got various uses in the fields of
medicine, food processing, paints, adhesives, hydraulic and brake fluids, and cosmetics to name a few.
Following are some of the important uses of Propylene Glycol :
- For many liquid formulations of medicine including oral, injectable and topical ones, like
Lorazepam, Propylene Glycol is used as a solvent. It is also used in certain formulations of
- It is mainly used in the production of polymers.
- In low temperature heat exchange applications also Propylene Glycol is used.
- It is quite often used in electronic cigarettes.
- In water based acrylic water paints, Propylene Glycol is used to extend dry time. This is because
it evaporates slower than water.
- To prevent skin from drying, it is used in alcohol-based hand sanitizers as a humectant.
- In tobacco products, Propylene Glycol serves as a preservative.
- In model railway and model boat applications, it is used to simulate smoke.
- It is present in a number of edible items such as ice cream, liquid sweeteners, coffee-based
drinks, soda and whipped dairy products.
- While delivering personal care products or medicines, vaporizers used often include Propylene
Glycol among the ingredients.
- On account of its ability to lower the freezing point of water, it is used as aircraft de-icing fluid.
- In veterinary medicine, it is used as an oral applicant for treating hyperketonemia in ruminants.
Our firm gives utmost importance to the safety of our employees who handle Propylene Glycol and also
genuinely takes care not to impact the environment in any adverse way. Adhering to safety of all, we are
known as the leading dealer in Delhi. We are motivated to give our customers the very best of service
and hence we have embraced the highest possible standards in handling, distributing and storing
Propylene Glycol. We have been into this business for many years thus we are one of the reputed
importers of Propylene Glycol in Delhi.
We deliver Propylene Glycol regularly from Kandla port in packing of 50-liter, 200 liters, 21-ton, 28 ton
and 32 tons and also customize the packaging of the chemical as per the varying requirements of our
customers. As a leading wholesaler of Propylene Glycol in Delhi, we ensure to cater to the needs of the