About usWe are a reputed firm dealing with distribution of different chemicals based in Delhi, and we are one ofthe leading manufacturers and importers of Xylene. Customer satisfaction is our motto and we maintainvery high
We are a reputed firm dealing with distribution of different chemicals based in Delhi, and we are one of
the leading manufacturers and importers of Xylene. Customer satisfaction is our motto and we maintain
very high standards of storing, packing and distribution of Xylene. Our safety precautions are of the
Xylene is a volatile organic hydrocarbon, with a sweet smell. It is a colourless liquid. The vapours are
heavier than air and is flammable at room temperature. It is not soluble in water. Other names for
Xylene are dimethyl benzene, methyl toluene, xylol and mixed xylenes.
Some important uses of Xylene
Both in its pure state as well as in the form of its compounds, Xylene has many uses, in industries, in
dentistry, in medicine and even in households.
- One main use of Xylene is as a lubricant. It is used in motor oil or brake fluid.
- It is a component of paint thinners, waxes, polishes, antifreeze sealants and adhesives.
- Xylene is even used as a cleaning agent for integrated circuits, steel and silicon wafers.
- It is added to pesticides and disinfectants.
- Paraxylene, one of the three isomers of Xylene, is used in the making of polyethylene
terephthalate, better known as PET. PET is a main ingredient in the making of soda bottles,
bottles for many household cleaners, detergent bottles and widely used in packaging material. It
is also used in x-rays and orographic films.
- It is used by conservators of art objects in solubility testing.
- It is used in the leather, printing, rubber and industries which manufactures ink and adhesives.
- It is used in the field of dentistry also to dissolve gutta percha, a material used for root canal
- Xylene is used in petroleum industry as a frequent component of paraffin solvents.
- In medicine, it is the active ingredient for products made for earwax removal.
- In the laboratory, Xylene is used to make baths with dry ice and as a solvent. In histology, Xylene
is the mostly wide used clearing agent.
We follow very high standards while packing, storing and distributing Xylene. We take the utmost care
of the safety of our employees and also take care not to degrade environment and this policy of ours
makes us the best wholesaler of Xylene in Delhi. We are known to meet the customer requirements and
our highest profit is the customer’s satisfaction thus we have struggled to become the one of the leading
distributors of Xylene and other chemicals in Delhi.
We are completely dedicated in providing the best possible customer service and ensure distribution of
Xylene as per the desired quantities in 50-liter, 200 liters packing, 21-ton, 28 ton and 32 tons from