achieve world class standards in areas of packing, storing and distribution and give our customers the best poWe are amongst one of the leading manufactures cum importers of Nitrobenzene in Delhi. Our primary objective tossible
achieve world class standards in areas of packing, storing and distribution and give our customers the best poWe are amongst one of the leading manufactures cum importers of Nitrobenzene in Delhi. Our primary objective tossible service which therefore makes us the leading distributors in Delhi.
A small introduction to Nitrobenzene
Nitrobenzene is a pale yellow colored flammable liquid having an odour like that of bitter almonds. Also sometimes known as oil of mirbane or nitrobenzoOur Introdl, it is only slightly soluble in water. For obtaining the valuable products like benzidine and aniline, Nitrobenzene is a starting material. It has got a wide number of uses in the fields of medicine, agriculture, and motor and other industries.
Don’t think twice while choosing us as we maintain all good storage and distribution practices for Nitrobenzene thus we are known worldwide as a leading distributor of Nitrobenzene
Some of the important uses of Nitrobenzene are:
- 97% of Nitrobenzene is used in the making of Aniline, which is a precursor for pesticides, rubber, explosives and many others.
- It is used to mask the unpleasant smell of paints, floor polishes, leather dressings, shoe polishes and other unpleasant smelling compounds.
- Nitrobenzene is used in the making of explosives.
- In the syntheses of quinoline and fuchsin, Nitrobenzene is used as a mild oxidizing agent.
- In the refining of lubricating oils also it is used.
- It is used in the making of pyroxylin compounds.
- In the pharmaceutical industry, Nitrobenzene is used in the manufacture of the analgesic paracetamol, known also as acetaminophen.
- As Nitrobenzene has an unusually large kerr constant, it is used in kerr cells.
- In agriculture industry, there is evidence of its use as plant growth or flowering stimulant.
- Occasionally, it is used as a solvent for electrophilic reagents.
- In the motor industry, Nitrobenzene is used to make lubricating oils.
- To form m – derivatives, substitution reactions with Nitrobenzene are used.
As one of the leading manufacturers and importers of Nitrobenzene in Delhi, we are utmost concerned about the safety of our employees and follow high standards of packing, storing and distribution of Nitrobenzene. Our environment is also one of main concerns and we see that we do not impact the environment in any negative way. Our responsibility towards our employees and environment has made us the leading importer of Nitrobenzene in Delhi.
Our customers are very valuable to us and we are committed to giving them the best possible service in terms of distribution and packing.
The varying needs of our customers are taken into account carefully as regards the quantity of Nitrobenzene required. We deliver Nitrobenzene from Kandla port as per the requirements of the customers in packing of 50-liter, 200 liters, 21-ton, 28 ton and 32 tons.